Economic Geology from Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv focuses on foreign students received educational level degree in Earth sciences (English taught), and local university bachelors who plan to work abroad. The program has its background in the profound system of geological knowledge to be acquired within Bachelor's programs in Earth Science, Engineering or Geosciences as well as Mining and Economics.
Students at Economic Geology from Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv will:
- State and private exploration enterprises;
- Mining companies (geological survey departments);
- Petroleum companies;
- Evaluation of decorative and gemstones;
- GIS and data analytics companies;
- Research geological institutions;
- Reserves and resources evaluation
- Mining and the Environment
- Quantitative Mineral Resources Assessment
- Legislation in subsoil using
- Advanced mineralogy
- Basics of gemology
- Industrial practice
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv and/or in Ukraine, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Application for a admission;
- Application form;
- A foreigner’s international passport or any other document which identifies a stateless individual with a D-type visa (D-13)
- A certificate of previous education (Bachelor’s degree) the original document and 2 copies of translation into Ukrainian approved by a notary);
- The supplement to the education certificate (with the list of courses taken) (the original document and 3 copies of translation into Ukrainian approved by a notary);
- A previous education document (high school certificate) (the original document and 3 copies of translation into Ukrainian approved by a notary);
- A birth certificate (2 copies of the original document and 2 copies of translation into Ukrainian approved by a notary);
- A health certificate
- 12 matte photos in size 3x4 cm;
Living costs for Kiev
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.