Applied Geology from Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv teaches you about structural and material evolution, and assessment of the impact of hazardous geological processes on the natural systems and infrastructure.
Students at Applied Geology from Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv will:
- become experts in the geological, geophysical, and simulation methods
- be working with the problems of stratigraphy of sedimentary formations with varying genesis,
- Advanced Marine Geology
- Modeling of Geological
- Processes and Structures
- Geological Risks and Hazards
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application for a admission;
- Application form;
- A foreigner’s international passport or any other document which identifies a stateless individual with a D-type visa (D-13) for the countries with visa procedure of entry issued by consular offices of Ukraine in a home country on the basis of an invitation letter, if other procedure is not stipulated by international treaties of Ukraine
- A certificate of previous education (Bachelor’s degree) the original document and 2 copies of translation into Ukrainian approved by a notary);
- The supplement to the education certificate (with the list of courses taken) (the original document and 3 copies of translation into Ukrainian approved by a notary);
- A previous education document (high school certificate) (the original document and 3 copies of translation into Ukrainian approved by a notary);
- A birth certificate
- A health certificate
- 12 matte photos in size 3x4 cm;
International2390 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2390 EUR per year during 24 months.
National2390 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2390 EUR per year during 24 months.
76300 UAH (per year)
Living costs for Kiev
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.