Use those skills with your understanding of social media, blogging, SEO, email, video, and targeted sites like WordPress to create an enforceable, educated marketing plan. Demonstrate your mastery in marketing by refining and promoting your own digital portfolio and show potential employers that you can market them as well as you can market you.
What You'll Learn
- Effective and contemporary strategies in management
- Social media and marketing techniques, including video and audio production
- The roles of WordPress, SEO, email, and other tools in current marketing campaigns and strategies
- How to highlight your marketing skills and experience using a digital portfolio
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Social Media Marketing
- Strategies in Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Video Production for Social Media
- Email Marketing for Results
- New Age Digital Viral Marketing Techniques
- Blogging for Cash
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 8 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Apply 60 days before the program start date
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 186 other Masters in Digital Marketing in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Students who hold Bachelor's degrees and wish to concentrate or expand their knowledge in the field
- Professionals who have several years of work experience
- A Bachelor's degree in any academic area (or equivalent)
- International applicants are required to demonstrate English language fluency and must attain minimum scores of TOEFL PBT 550, iBT 80, IELTS 6.5; or the equivalent
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18200 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18200 USD for the full programme during 8 months.
National18200 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18200 USD for the full programme during 8 months.
Living costs for Riverside
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.