Environment and Energy Security from Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv will impart both theoretical knowledge as well as practical skills on the student who will be imbued with skills in communications (web, writing and oral), negotiations, conflict resolution and community decision making.
We will pioneer cohort-based international project-based learning. The joint nature of the program through the exchange of students and professors, intensive residencies should be transformative for both students and faculty.
Students at Environment and Energy Security from Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv will:
- get advanced training from specialists who have accomplished much on the international stage.
- obtain comprehensive knowledge on environment and energy issues impact on international relations, international law, international economics and business models and principles combining with practical skills.
- Global Environment Issues
- International Relation Trends
- Environmental Institutions
- Strategic Planning and Development
- Sustainability: Theory
- Environmental Politics: Case Studies
- Natural Resources Development
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations Energy & Power Engineering Environmental Sciences View 3 other Masters in International Relations in Ukraine
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited institutions
- Good working command of English
- Successful acceptation of the essay on environmental and energy security topics
- Three letters of reference from academic representatives
International2228 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2228 EUR per year during 16 months.
National2228 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2228 EUR per year during 16 months.
UAH 71,500 per year fee.
Living costs for Kiev
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.