About Health Administration - Executive at Saint Louis University
Health care is among the fastest-growing industries in the United States with excellent opportunities for executives with diverse backgrounds and experiences. Graduates of SLU's EMHA program are prepared to begin or accelerate senior management and leadership roles in top health care organizations that not only fulfill their personal career objectives but also drive better population health outcomes and strengthen the connection between providers, payers and the communities they serve.
Graduates of the EMHA program are prepared to begin or accelerate senior management and leadership roles in organizations that include:
- Hospitals and integrated health systems
- Physicians’ offices and clinics
- Community health centers and federally qualified health centers (FQHCs)
- Health technology
- Managed care and other health insurance payer organizations
- Nursing, residential and rehabilitation facilities
- Home health care agencies
- Public health departments
- Government agencies
- Health Care Organization
- Health Care Accounting
- Health Operations Management
- Health Information Systems
- Analytical Methods for Health Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 1580 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- Application form and fee (fee may be waived in certain circumstances)
- Transcript demonstrating attainment of bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university (grade point average of 3.0 or higher is preferred)
- Three letters of recommendation
- Resume/curriculum vitae
- Professional goal statement
- Proof of financial support
International30500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1220 USD per credit during 24 months.
National30500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1220 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Saint Louis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.