About Chemical Biology at Saint Louis University
Saint Louis University's master’s degree in chemical biology provides excellent preparation for further studies towards a Ph.D. or transitioning to a professional career in the life sciences industry. Employment opportunities include a variety of jobs in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and materials industries.
Chemical biology graduates are employed in a diverse array of fields such as pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, patent law, biomedical engineering and academic research.
- Chemical Biology & Biotechnology
- Principles of Medicinal Chemistry
- Advanced Molecular Biology
- Molecular Pharmacology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Biology Biochemistry View 691 other Masters in Biochemistry in United States
- Applicants should possess sufficient GPA and TOEFL (if applicable) scores, and a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, usually in chemistry, biochemistry or biology, although other science majors will be considered.
- Application form and fee
- Official transcripts
- Three letters of recommendation
- Goal statement
- Interview (desired)
- Proof of financial support
International18300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1220 USD per credit during 24 months.
National18300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1220 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Saint Louis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.