In particular, the Master program in Interior Design at Guglielmo Marconi University provides professionals with the competence, responsibility, sensitivity to changeable modern needs and capability to control the entire planning process.
Strategic planning and management skills together with the experimentation of creative and unconventional forms and solutions give the students the right instruments to balance the interplay between desire, images and essential practical needs.
The student is granted a Master's degree after successfully defending his or her final thesis in front of a panel of judges. Grading is based on a scale of 0-110; 66 is the passing grade and students who obtain full marks of 110 may also be awarded 'summa cum laude' (110 e lode).
The final thesis of the Master's program, intended to assess the technical, scientific and professional preparation and competences of the student, requires the completion, discussion and presentation of a written project work during the dissertation.
- The Master in Interior Design responds to the modern necessity of experiencing and living aesthetically pleasing and significant objects and places, capable of transmitting emotion and increasing the well-being of living spaces.
- In particular, the Master aims at training professionals capable of inserting themselves with competence and responsibility in the job market, sensitive to changing modern demands and able to control the entire design process.
- The Master's examines all main aspects of design, both theoretical and above all applicative: all elements of design and creation will be discussed in depth.
The International Master in Business Administration is accredited in Italy in compliance with the Act No. 127 of 15 May 1997 and with the Decree of the MIUR - Education, University and Research Ministry No. 509 of 3 November 1999. MIUS is the Italian official accreditation body for all university programmes.
- History of Interior Space
- Materials and Construction
- Design and Business Communication
- Laboratory I: CAD Software for Interior Design
- Techniques and Strategies for the Design of Interior Spaces
- Technology of Interiors
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Fully structured
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesInterior Design View 11 other Masters in Interior Design in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Enrollment Form
- Bachelor Degree (or other suitable qualification obtained abroad recognized as equivalent.)
- Evidence of your proficiency in English
- Resume / Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of payment’s receipt
Living costs for Roma
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.