Throughout the Digital Media Management programme from the University of London , you’ll learn how to balance business viability and technical feasibility, and you will graduate with a polished capstone project that brings your concept to life.
By studying this programme students will gain:
- practical project management skills and the experience to manage interactive projects.
- expertise in project management tools and techniques, such as competitor analysis and risk assessment.
- knowledge of international standards relating to digital media development.
- skills to produce costings and budget plans, apply resources to projects appropriately, and identify appropriate marketing channels and techniques.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Postgraduate Certificate consists of two modules - Managing a Digital Project, and Social Media and Online Branding.
- They can also be taken as stand-alone short courses, but together they form the Postgraduate Certificate which can be used as a stepping stone if you decide to continue your studies with a master’s degree.
- This programme is offered fully online and allows you to flexibly fit your studies around your schedule.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 352 other Masters in Management Studies in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of London and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
To qualify to register for the PGCert or a standalone Individual Module, applicants will need a bachelor’s degree or aegrotat (certificate) from an institution acceptable to the University.
Directly related professional work experience and/or directly related professional qualifications will be considered on a case-by case basis.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National3000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Band A countries: £3000
Band B countries: £4000
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.