This faculty and specialists from various disciplines work together to bring up-to-date managerial knowledge to their classes, and we have included etiquette and business-related social activities in the curriculum to improve our graduates’ social networking and managerial skills. Executive Master of Business Administration is offered by Executive Master of Business Administration.
- Our graduates will demonstrate integrative analysis skills for decision making, strategy formulation, and strategy implementation.
- Our graduates will demonstrate leadership and advanced communication skills.
- Our graduates will understand the importance and the difficulties of behaving ethically in their professional lives.
- Our graduates will demonstrate problem solving skills, supported by appropriate analytical techniques and interpersonal skills in the business management context.
- Our graduates are able to demonstrate the abilities of broader understanding in evaluating various operational process and systems in the corporate environment.
- Organization Behavior and Leadership
- Financial Management
- Strategic Management
- Marketing Management
- Business Research Method
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Management Studies View 18 other Masters in Business Administration in Taiwan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Photocopy of diploma or provisional certificate (in English or Chinese)
- Photocopy of transcript (in English or Chinese)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- Passport-size photos (taken within the last six months and against a white background)
- Official score report of an English proficiency standardized test, such as TOEFL/TOEIC/IELTS/Cambridge ESOL/GEPT/CSEPT
- Official score report of a Chinese proficiency standardized test(TOCFL/HSK) (Required for the application for the admission to the Department of Chinese Linguistics and Literature)
International3644 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1822 USD per semester during 48 months.
National3644 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1822 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Taoyuan City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.