The real-time transformational Executive MBA programme at the ESCP Business School is the stepping stone you need to bridge the gap between your untapped potential and the world-class leader in you.
- Define company strategies and execute them while taking into account a variety of aspects (finance, marketing, supply chain, IT, etc.)
- Put into action transformation plans for a company or an activity
- Develop ones leadership and manage teams in a multicultural environment
- Master and apply appropriate methodologies, carry out in-depth analysis to solve problems
- Make decisions and measure their impacts
- Create value for companies and society while considering issues of sustainability (humanity, ethics, economics, climate, management of natural resources...)
- Develop a personal leadership philosophy that reflects greater knowledge, capabilities and insight in a cross-cultural environment
- Empower the top-level leader within you and expand your perspective on life
- Share your experience with a highly diverse group - an invaluable asset in today’s global business environment
- Leverage your career (with an average 78% increase in salary)
- Join an influential global network as part of the 68,000-strong ESCP Alumni community, present in over 150 countries
- Corporate Strategy
- Financial Accounting
- Corporate Finance
- Managerial Economics
- Managing People and Organisations
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Executive MBA View 171 other Masters in Management Studies in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A previous university degree: Bachelor, Master’s degree or equivalent in any discipline
- A minimum of five years’ managerial experience, based on demonstration of managerial skills and potential for success within your company (recommendation letters)
- Fluency in English: courses are taught in English and all coursework must be submitted in English.
- For non-native English speakers, we require the following minimum scores on the tests (TOEFL 100 / IELTS Band 7 / In-house English Test (free) provided by British Council: CEFR c1). If you have worked or studied in English for at least 2 years, you will not be required to submit test scores related to English fluency.
International50000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 75000 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA50000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 75000 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- United Kingdom
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.