Joining this full-time Master of Science corresponds to the determination to pursue a defined professional project and gives young graduates and young executives a combination of high value skills sought by recruiters.
The International Business and Diplomacy programme at the ESCP Business School provides academic expertise and presentation of the best professional practices. Our goal is to train experts who will be rapidly able to progress in a globalised world.
Students will obtain 1 degree: the French Master degree (DEAMIE) and 1 diploma: MSc in International Business & Diplomacy.
Public Affairs Expert, International Project Manager, Consultant, Negotiator, Country Risk Analyst, Economic Policy Analyst, Lobbyist, International Strategy Analyst, etc. Graduates can evolve in three different sectors:
- Business: in large international consulting firms or companies
- Non-governmental organisations
- Governmental sector
- Accounting & Finance
- Understanding the international environment of business: actors, issues and dynamics
- Knowing and practicing economic diplomacy
- Interactions between private and public actors
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Law Business Law International Business View 12 other Masters in International Law in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at ESCP Business School and/or in France, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A minimum 180 ECTS credits Bachelor or Master degree in any field of study
- Proficiency in English
- A copy of a Master/ or a Bachelor diploma already obtained OR a certificate of enrolment for current Bachelor studies
- A 2-year university transcript of your Master or Bachelor degree
- A copy of your TOEFL or TOEIC listening and reading score or IELTS score (taken within the last two years)
- We strongly recommend adding two reference letters to your application
International25000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25000 EUR per year during 15 months.
EU/EEA25000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25000 EUR per year during 15 months.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.