The aim is to equip graduates of this programme with the building blocks to operate as effective and reflective professionals.
The MA in Psychology - Work and Organisational Psychology at University College Cork is designed to advance your knowledge of the discipline of psychology applied in work settings. To achieve this the course content emphasises the application of high-quality psychological research to real-world concerns and issues in the workplace.
Graduates of this programme can look forward to a wide range of career options across both the public and private sectors applying psychology at work. Graduates may enter careers as work and organisational psychologists, or may consider careers in human resource management, human resource development, consultancy, organizational research or academic/research careers.
- Research Methods and Data Analysis
- Learning, Well-Being and Participation at Work
- Personnel Selection and Assessment
- Professional Skills
- Changing, Leading and Developing Organisations
- Designing in Work and Workplaces
- Positive Organisational Psychology
- Private Practice
- Coaching Skills
- Cognitive Enhancement
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesSocial Work Psychology View 28 other Masters in Social Work in Ireland
- A primary honours degree (NFQ, Level 8) in Psychology.
- Satisfy the eligibility requirements for graduate membership of the Psychological Society of Ireland or the British Psychological Society. This can be demonstrated by:
- Evidence that your undergraduate degree is accredited by the PSI or BPS (see bps.org.uk)
- Evidence from the BPS that they consider your undergraduate degree to be equivalent to a PSI/BPS accredited degree, in terms of granting you eligibility for graduate membership of the society.
- A second class honours grade one degree is required.
International18400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18400 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA8130 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8130 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Cork
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.