Through our international collaboration, practical projects with leading industry partners, and state-of-the-art teaching methodology, we build business leaders with a global perspective, strong academic background, and the best management practices.
Benefit from a multicultural study experience
An enriching and vibrant study experience in Shanghai and Paris with world-leading graduate courses in high-end brand management and marketing. The High-End Brand Management programme at emlyon business school is taught by world-renown experts in luxury and high-end brand management. Students have the opportunity to interact with students from around the world.
Meet the real needs of recruiters
emlyon business school has always worked closely with the business community in order to provide students with quality practical projects in cooperation with leading high-end brands such as Cartier, Chanel, Dior, Hermès, Montblanc, and many more. Participants gain access to the emlyon alumni network and the professional network of the global high-end & luxury industry.
- Cost Accounting
- Organization & People Management for Hight-end Brands
- Legal Protection for High-end Brands
- High-end Consumer Psychology
- High-end Brand Communications
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Business Law View 35 other Masters in Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods in France
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A validated Master 1 or Bachelor's Degree equivalent (Bac+4 equivalent to 240 European credits ECTS)
- A Licence 3 diploma or an equivalent (180 European credits ECTS) with an excellent profile. Limited to 30% of the cohort.
- A resume
- A copy of an official valid identity card or passport
- A certified copy of your most recent academic degree
- A certificate of attendance
- A certified copy of your transcripts from the first year of your undergraduate education until now
- An English proficiency test: TOEFL iBT, TOEIC, IELTS ou Cambridge
- An official management aptitude test score: GMAT, GRE, TAGE MAGE or GRE
- Recommandation letters
International12000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA12000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Lyon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.