Engineering Management from Northumbria University you will build on your current knowledge of subjects such as solid modelling and prototyping, computer aided design and engineering data analysis, whilst developing management and entrepreneurial skills that will enhance your career opportunities within engineering and the broader business environment.
In the second year of this Engineering Management Masters, for one semester you will have the chance to study in another country or join a research group. This valuable experience will enhance your employment opportunities and further develop your theoretical and practical skills.
A two-year master’s in Engineering Management, like this one, will carry particular weight with employers. They’ll understand that you’ll have a deeper understanding of topics as well as more hands-on practical experience.
On completion of this course you will possess a deep understanding of engineering data analysis, research and project management, programme and portfolio management, project risk management and technology entrepreneurship.
Industry practice and subject benchmarking have strongly influenced the design of this course to ensure you will leave equipped with the skills that are required by today’s employers.
- Project, Programme and Portfolio Management
- Project change, risk and opportunities management
- Sustainable Development for Engineering Practitioners
- Engineering Management Data Analysis
- Technology Entrepreneurship & Product Development
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
National students are advised to apply early to secure your place and organise any sponsorship or funding.
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies General Engineering & Technology View 1919 other Masters in Management Studies in United Kingdom
- A minimum of a 2:2 honours degree in an engineering or science discipline. Other subject qualifications, equivalent professional qualifications and/or relevant work experience will be considered on an individual basis.
- Applicants from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) will need an ATAS certificate to enrol on this course.
- English Proficiency
International19500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19500 GBP per year during 24 months.
National12075 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12075 GBP per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Newcastle upon Tyne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.