At Education (Teaching and Learning) from Northumbria University you will be supported by a diverse and extremely well qualified range of research active staff. The accessibility and approachability of our staff is paramount to the MA Education suite and our unique and dedicated approach to student support truly sets us apart from other institutions, we will build your confidence and offer unwavering support.
All our staff are currently employed in education meaning that you are learning the most current knowledge which has been gained through hands on practical experience. You will enjoy the opportunity to collaborate with peers from the sector, to create a body of new and emerging knowledge.
CareersThis programme is designed to cater for a wide range of professionals in education and will offer you a great launch pad for the next step in your career. The flexibility to choose from such a wide variety of modules mean you can prepare for the exact role you want.
You will graduate with knowledge of the very latest in education research, policy and practice. You will gain a whole new perspective on data and evaluation, all of which will help to put you at the forefront of your field. You will also be able to reflect upon and challenge your own practice, which is a valuable skill to demonstrate to future employers.
You will leave the course confident in your knowledge and abilities, empowered to make change in your own organisation and ready to go to the next level in your career.
- Negotiated Study
- Mentoring and Coaching in Education and Training Settings
- Understanding Educational Research and Methods
- Technology Enhanced Learning: Practice, Evidence and Debate
- Leading Learning and Managing Change
- Managing the Learning Environment in the 21st Century
- Reflective Approaches to Teaching and Learning
- Project Management and Change Leadership
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
National students are advised to apply early to secure your place and organise any sponsorship or funding.
DisciplinesEducation Pedagogy Teaching View 753 other Masters in Education in United Kingdom
- A minimum of a 2:2 honours degree or an equivalent qualification such as a Certificate in Education (Cert Ed). Other professional qualifications and relevant professional experience will also be considered.
- English language proficiency
International16500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16500 GBP per year during 18 months.
National7950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7950 GBP per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Newcastle upon Tyne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.