Computer Science with Advanced Practice from Northumbria University is designed in consultation with partners from industry and you will develop the most up-to-date computing knowledge, desired by employers across the industry.
Graduates are expected to work in a number of career opportunities across a wide range of computer areas including software engineering, systems analysis and design, computer networks, database development and management, software testing and project management.
- Database Modelling
- Object Oriented Programming
- Systems Analysis & Design with UML
- Website Development and Deployment
- Computer Networks & Operating Systems
- Research Methods and Project Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
National students are advised to apply early to secure your place and organise any sponsorship or funding.
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing Software Engineering View 222 other Masters in Software Engineering in United Kingdom
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Northumbria University and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A minimum of a 2:2 honours degree in any subject. Other subject qualifications, equivalent professional qualifications and/or relevant work experience will be considered on an individual basis.
- English language proficiency
International19500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19500 GBP per year during 24 months.
National12075 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12075 GBP per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Newcastle upon Tyne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.