Advanced Computer Science with Study Abroad from Northumbria University will increase your experience and it’ll help you stand out from others. The course will also further enhance your already established skills in computer science, providing you with an advanced qualification that will be highly regarded by employers.
Graduates will be equipped with the latest skills to excel in a variety of careers in the IT industry, such as software engineering, network design and management, artificial intelligence or IT consultancy.
- Advanced Programming
- Research Methods and Project Management
- Wireless Networks and Security
- Big Data and Cloud Computing
- Advanced Databases
- Academic Language Skills for Computer and Information Sciences
- Human-Computer Interaction for Social Change
- Machine Learning
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
National students are advised to apply early to secure your place and organise any sponsorship or funding.
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Human Computer Interaction Machine Learning View 232 other Masters in Machine Learning in United Kingdom
- A minimum of a 2:2 honours degree in a computing-related discipline which included programming in an object-oriented language, system analysis and design, databases, computer operating systems and networks.
- Equivalent professional qualifications and/or relevant work experience will be considered.
- English Language proficiency:
International16500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16500 GBP per year during 24 months.
TBC for national students.
Living costs for Newcastle upon Tyne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.