The MSc Blended and Online Education at Edinburgh Napier University is a part-time, fully online programme that provides participants with practical opportunities to develop, implement and critically evaluate the use of technology for open and inclusive learning and teaching practices. Students may be lecturers, course developers, or other professionals who work in a teaching or teaching and learning related role in FE, HE or staff development.
Applicants may be completely new using digital technologies for teaching, or may want to extend their digital education skills. The programme allows students to develop a personal, evidence-based approach to the use of digital technologies for teaching and learning, and consider the implications for educators, students, colleagues, training departments and educational institutions.
- Study within a highly supportive online environment, working alongside tutors and fellow participants in the programme’s virtual learning environment
- Collaborate across a range of other online spaces and tools
- Draw from your own professional working environment
- Study alongside your peers and tutors online, as well as learning from guest experts
- Customised Study for Blended and Online Education
- Educational Research Methods and Practice
- Blended and Online Education
- Learning Design and Open Education Practices
- Supporting the Blended and Online Student Experience
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research Teaching View 192 other Masters in Education in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The entry requirement for this course is work experience in a substantive teaching and learning, course development, consultancy or other appropriate role in school, tertiary or professional education.
International745 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 745 GBP per module during 36 months.
National745 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 745 GBP per module during 36 months.
- The rate shown is for 20-credit modules.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.