With technology, we are living in a period in which structural boundaries have melted, collaboration between fields has become mandatory, everything is changing rapidly and as a result, the law has to constantly renew itself. This period makes it necessary to create academic environments where interaction with non-legal fields are increased and developing application-oriented and solution-oriented projects is deemed essential in order to fulfill the needs.
Each course opened within the scope of the program is carried out with a faculty member working at our University and in the relevant sector as an expert in his/her field; and while students obtain theoretical information from the faculty members, they also get the opportunity to learn about the problems and the deficiencies in the practice directly from the people in the industry. Thus, it is ensured that the legal solutions expected to be created by students are realistic and feasible.
Program Learning Outcomes
With the Public Law (Non-Thesis) Master Program from Ozyegin University, the main purpose is to identify, examine and review the problematic issues within the subjects that are open to development, where the current legislation is unable respond to the needs of other disciplines, is insufficient or poses a challenge; and within such process to prepare a wording that will benefit the society, seizes the moment and will become a part of a draft law or legislation accompanied by a project consultant. In this way, the main goal of this Program is to provide new solutions by trying to understand the relationship of different disciplines with law, understanding the problems from the perspective of other disciplines and developing new solutions to the problems in the light of different and new perspectives, to understand the legal needs of other fields and recognizing the channels that will cooperate in order to provide solutions, to improve interdisciplinary communication and mutual solution skills, and thus to provide original, innovative and solution-oriented contributions to the information society.
- Law and Consumer Rights
- Law and Insurance
- Law and Artificial Intelligence
- Project Writing in Private Law
- Private Law
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- For international prospective students who studied abroad, necessary applications for the recognition of their diplomas will be submitted by our University.
- Transcripts issued by all higher education institutions the applicant has so far attended or graduated from, showing all of the courses taken and grades achieved at the respective institutions.
- At least two letters of reference. Letters of reference must be obtained preferably from the prospective student’s professors and/or previous/current employer.
- Letter written by the prospective student to explain his/her personal or professional goals.
- Duly certified copies of the pages from the passport that bear the photograph and identity information. The original copy of the passport must be presented at the time of application.
International18750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18750 USD per year during 12 months.
National4206 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4206 USD per year during 12 months.
National students: 62500 Turkish Lira
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.