Research conducted in the field of I/O Psychology aim to increase the productivity, welfare, and well-being of employees and businesses. Research and application topics include job and competency analysis, personnel recruitment-selection-placement, employee training and development, career planning, performance management, remuneration, motivation and leadership, attitudes towards the job and the organization, employee welfare and well-being, quality of work life, human-machine interaction, and job design, organizational development, and change management.
The Master Program in Industrial and Organizational Psychology (Non-Thesis) curriculum from Ozyegin University is comprised of a broad array of courses that represent the fundamental research and application areas of Industrial/Organizational Psychology. The general purpose of these courses is to equip students with both theoretical and practical skills (i.e. performing job/competence analysis, personnel selection, developing tests/techniques/methods, training development, assessing training effectiveness, and developing new tools for performance assessment).
The main goal of the Non-Thesis Master Program in Industrial/Organizational Psychology is to prepare our graduates as expert practitioners in the field of I/O Psychology. Our graduates can pursue careers in the Human Resources and Training Departments of organizations, or consulting companies specialized in these fields.
- Research Methods
- Advanced Topics in Work and Organizational Psychology
- Leadership and Motivation
- Counseling and Facilitation
- Group Processes and Team Interventions
- For international prospective students who studied abroad, necessary applications for the recognition of their diplomas will be submitted by our University.
- Transcripts issued by all higher education institutions the applicant has so far attended or graduated from, showing all of the courses taken and grades achieved at the respective institutions.
- At least two letters of reference. Letters of reference must be obtained preferably from the prospective student’s professors and/or previous/current employer.
- Letter written by the prospective student to explain his/her personal or professional goals.
- Duly certified copies of the pages from the passport that bear the photograph and identity information. The original copy of the passport must be presented at the time of application.
International12500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12500 USD per year during 12 months.
National5330 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5330 USD per year during 12 months.
National students: 79200 Turkish Lira
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.