This Master of Business Administration - Health Management at Unicaf Scholarships aims to equip students with integrative thinking, combining intuition, analytic reasoning and imagination, and link it with core competencies and transformational leadership capabilities to become a successful leader in health management.
This programme aims to be relevant to professionals both outside the health industry, for example executive managers, and inside the health industry, for example doctors and nurses, who wish to apply their learning and experience to health management through the acquisition of practical health management skills.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theories of Management and Leadership
- Strategic Development
- Managerial Economics
- Financial Management
- Health Psychology and Public Health
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA)
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Unicaf - Malawi and/or in Malawi, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Admission to a Master’s degree programme requires an accredited Bachelor degree or international equivalent. Related professional qualifications at the appropriate level will also be considered for entry.
- Students with an accredited Master’s degree will also be considered for entry.
- Recognized proof of English proficiency if the Bachelor degree was not taught in the English language
- A Personal Statement or Statement of Purpose (minimum 500 words)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.