The Master of Business Administration - General at Unicaf Scholarships may be taken continuously on a full-time basis or spread over a longer period on a part-time basis, depending on the circumstances and needs of the student. Each taught module lasts for seven weeks and the material is available online 24 hours per day, seven days per week during that period.
The student may opt to supplement the online taught modules during this period with face-to-face tutorials in a blended approach. The research is supervised by a PhD-qualified tutor within a structured format over a period of 14 weeks, resulting in a dissertation that is both internally and externally examined.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theories of Management and Leadership
- Strategic Development
- Managerial Economics
- Financial Management
- Business Methods and Procedures
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 7 other Masters in Business Administration in Malawi
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Admission to a Master’s degree programme requires an accredited Bachelor degree or international equivalent. Related professional qualifications at the appropriate level will also be considered for entry.
- Students with an accredited Master’s degree will also be considered for entry.
- Recognized proof of English proficiency if the Bachelor degree was not taught in the English language
- A Personal Statement or Statement of Purpose (minimum 500 words)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition fee - Not Applicable
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.