The MSc in Organisational Psychology at Unicaf Scholarships provides students with the necessary psychological concepts and theories while aiming at developing a number of key skills such as evaluative, research, interpersonal and analytical skills. Psychology theories are taught on how to be applied at work and thus learn how to understand the human resources of the organization.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Workplace Psychology
- Organisational Communication
- External Communications Management
- Organisational Leadership
- Organisational Culture Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesPsychology Clinical Psychology View 6 other Masters in Psychology in Cyprus
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Admission to a Master’s degree programme requires an accredited Bachelor degree or international equivalent. Related professional qualifications at the appropriate level will also be considered for entry.
- Students with an accredited Master’s degree will also be considered for entry.
- Recognized proof of English proficiency if the Bachelor degree was not taught in the English language
- A Personal Statement or Statement of Purpose (minimum 500 words)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.