The whole master’s degree is taught entirely in English, a factor to take into account is that today it is essential to have an international business future. Risk management in companies or Cooperation and resolution of labour disputes are some of the modules that make up this master.
Why study this Master?
Something to take into account is that the entire Master’s Degree is taught in English. Having a future in the business world is unthinkable nowadays if you don’t have perfect command of the English language. Risk management in companies or cooperating and resolution of labour disputes are just a few of the subjects that you will be able to study, all while in the hands of academics and experts in the business sector.
What are you going to learn?
The Master of Science in Business Management in Madrid from ESERP Business and Law School will provide you with the training you need to work in the executive branch of a business.
- Financial Management: Strategy and Creating Value. Risk Management.
- Legal and Fiscal Framework for a Company’s Activities.
- The Role of Human Resources in the Company.
- Management Skills. Leadership and Empowerment. Team Management.
- Ethics and Social Responsibility. Cooperation and Conflict Resolution.
- Marketing Management.
- Marketing Strategies. Digital Marketing.
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management View 108 other Masters in Business Administration in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Spanish or EU students:
- Photocopy of the official university degree with the original stamp from the University of origin, or a notarised photocopy certifying the degree is original.
- In the event the degree is issued in a language other than Spanish, a sworn translation into Spanish must be submitted that is duly signed by a notary.
- Photocopy of the university degree that has previously been issued the Hague Apostille or the equivalent legal seal, in the event your country is not subscribed to the Hague Convention (you will be informed at the University where you studied).
3 years of professional experience
- Original certificate issued by the company and signed by the corresponding supervisor.
- Those with a university degree or who can prove they have 5 years of professional experience can access the URJC degree.
International7950 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7950 EUR for the full programme during 9 months.
EU/EEA7950 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7950 EUR for the full programme during 9 months.
- First payment - €1,000
- The rest will be paid in 10 monthly instalments, financed directly by ESERP, without interest from October to July of €695
- 5% discount for early payment - €7,552
Living costs for Madrid
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.