The Web Design and Development course at Unicaf Scholarships will enable students to become efficiently equipped with all the necessary skills and knowledge in order to advance in international organizations and achieve positive results when operating in executive positions.
The course aims to:
- To equip students with a professional level of competence in web design and content management;
- To provide students with the opportunity of creating a live website and to measure its success;
- To help students become familiar with the growing and fast-evolving body of knowledge within the web design discipline.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Design for Web Content
- Content Management
- Applied Art for the Web
- User Experience Design
- Social Media and SEO
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesDesign Graphic Design
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Admission to a Master’s degree programme requires an accredited Bachelor degree or international equivalent. Related professional qualifications at the appropriate level will also be considered for entry.
- Students with an accredited Master’s degree will also be considered for entry.
- Recognized proof of English proficiency if the Bachelor degree was not taught in the English language
- A Personal Statement or Statement of Purpose (minimum 500 words)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.