The Healthcare Management program at Unicaf Scholarships will enable students to become efficiently equipped with all the necessary skills and knowledge in order to advance in international organizations and achieve positive results when operating in executive positions.
Objectives of the Programme
- Provide all the necessary skills to the graduates in order to become successful health care professionals and be able to function efficiently within the health sector
- The programme also enables students to become technically aware of issues regarding healthcare and enriches their ability to analyse strategies and decisions made when developing healthcare units and their social policy
- Students will be also able to develop skills in the management of health care units as well as the administration of such units to function successfully in managerial positions within the Healthcare sector.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Health Systems and Evaluation of Health Systems, Services and Public Health Programmes
- Health Quality Management
- Operational Management and Marketing in Health Organizations
- Epidemiology and Public Health
- Health Information Systems
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesManagement Studies Public Health Health Administration View 7 other Masters in Public Health in Cyprus
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Admission to a Master’s degree programme requires an accredited Bachelor degree or international equivalent. Related professional qualifications at the appropriate level will also be considered for entry.
- Students with an accredited Master’s degree will also be considered for entry.
- Recognized proof of English proficiency if the Bachelor degree was not taught in the English language
- A Personal Statement or Statement of Purpose (minimum 500 words)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.