Professional outings are very varied. From managerial positions in the marketing and commerce departments to company’s product manager. You can also develop your career in the commercial or sales management and be a consultant or advisor to different companies.
Why study this Master?
Are you interested in commerce and everything to do with this industry? The education you will receive at the Master of Science in Marketing and Commercial Innovation in Madrid from ESERP Business and Law School will help you to master all fields in this sector. Furthermore, it is taught entirely in English, which will provide you with the necessary communication skills in order to dedicate yourself to your passion from anywhere in the world, as it is the most widely used language in the business industry.
What are you going to learn?
You will study the importance of brand value and the different commercial strategies that exist for attracting clients and strengthening your company in the market. You will also learn to make sales forecasts and how to analyse markets so that your commercial activities pay off, both nationally and internationally.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Branding. Crisis Management and Reputational Risk
- Legal Aspects of Marketing
- Positioning and Product and Brand Strategy
- Sales Forecast. Price Policy, Profits and Contribution Margin
- Digital Strategy and Social Media
- Digital Measuring Tools. KPI
- Management Skills. Leadership and Empowerment. Team Management
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Spanish or EU students:
- Photocopy of the official university degree with the original stamp from the University of origin, or a notarised photocopy certifying the degree is original.
- In the event the degree is issued in a language other than Spanish, a sworn translation into Spanish must be submitted that is duly signed by a notary.
- Photocopy of the university degree that has previously been issued the Hague Apostille or the equivalent legal seal, in the event your country is not subscribed to the Hague Convention (you will be informed at the University where you studied).
- Original certificate issued by the company and signed by the corresponding supervisor.
- Those with a university degree or who can prove they have 5 years of professional experience can access the URJC degree.
International7900 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7900 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 9 months.
EU/EEA7900 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7900 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 9 months.
- First payment - €1,000
- The rest will be paid in 10 monthly instalments, financed directly by ESERP, without interest from October to July of €690
- 5% discount for early payment - €7,505
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.