During this Public Administration programme at Unicaf Scholarships, students will be able to study advanced principles of public management processes and concepts. They will gain profound knowledge of management and administration procedures and be equipped with skills that will render them able to successfully function in managerial positions in the field.
Aims of the Programme
The MPA aims to equip students with an ability to deploy skills and understanding in a range of contemporary issues surrounding the applications of public administration, through techniques of critical analysis, reflection and evaluation, complying with the pronounced educational long term goals of Zambia that focus on the development of individual learners in holistic manner that address their developmental needs, affective and psychomotor skills.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Policy Analysis: Frameworks, Approaches and Values
- Contemporary Public Policy: Theoretical Perspectives
- Public Management
- Ethics and Public Administration
- Governance and Public Policy
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Public Administration
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Admission to a Master’s degree programme requires an accredited Bachelor degree or international equivalent. Related professional qualifications at the appropriate level will also be considered for entry.
- Students with an accredited Master’s degree will also be considered for entry.
- Recognized proof of English proficiency if the Bachelor degree was not taught in the English language
- A Personal Statement or Statement of Purpose (minimum 500 words)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.