The English Language and Literature program at Unicaf Scholarships offers a varied and distinctive range of areas of study, including contemporary literary studies, critical and cultural theory, gender, memory, trauma, and postcolonial studies.
It provides students with a range of transferable skills to meet the requirements of the professional workplace and prepares them for further study at PhD level.
Aim of the Programme
The aim of the programme is to offer students the opportunity to examine literary, theoretical and critical texts of a variety of genres and periods, from different cultural contexts, fostering advanced skills of comprehension, interpretation and analysis.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Politics and Gender: Narratives of Violence
- Readings of Trauma and Madness in Literature
- Subalternity and Representation
- Cultural Representations: Class, Race and Gender
- Africas of the Mind
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages Literature
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Admission to a Master’s degree programme requires an accredited Bachelor degree or international equivalent. Related professional qualifications at the appropriate level will also be considered for entry.
- Students with an accredited Master’s degree will also be considered for entry.
- Recognized proof of English proficiency if the Bachelor degree was not taught in the English language
- A Personal Statement or Statement of Purpose (minimum 500 words)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.