Global MBA from EDHEC Business School is customised to suit your own career path, and the international business education and hands-on experience you’ll get is combined with personalised career coaching and a global network to help you on your way.
Students at Global MBA from EDHEC Business School will:
- Change career path
- Accelerate their progress
- Set up their own business
- Develop their leadership skills
- Gain a 360° view of global business
- Build an international network
- Business Administration
- International Business
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
International deadline may be extended upon request to accommodate visa processing time.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 40 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in France
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at EDHEC Business School and/or in France, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience
- Strong command of written and spoken English
- Strong GMAT, GRE or TAGE MAGE score
- CV / resumé
- Copy of your passport
- Copy of your degree or higher education diploma If this is not in English or French, please provide a certified translation.
- IELTS or TOEFL score report
- Two letters of recommendation
- Referrals should come from a superior (direct manager, director or client), not from a friend, colleague or family member.
- Copy of your transcripts (last 2 years)
International46000 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46000 EUR for the full programme during 10 months.
EU/EEA46000 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46000 EUR for the full programme during 10 months.
Living costs for Nice
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.