Management and Leadership from EDHEC Business School will provide you with comprehensive principles and expertise in the management and leadership of people and projects and enable you to transition into a managerial position. You will discover, for yourself, the key concept of being an effective, reflexive manager/leader, who considers their own identity, how to relate to others, and how your actions impact others and the greater business ecosystem.
Students at Management and Leadership from EDHEC Business School will:
- Understand and apply the major theories, concepts, models and tools in main managerial disciplines.
- Analyse and evaluate complex business situations and decide appropriate action after selecting the best options.
- Cultivate critical, conceptual and innovative problem-solving skills.
- Organise and implement change to achieve the best outcomes for the organisation.
- Be responsible, relational and reflexive managers in a globalised world.
- B2B / B2C / Retail
- Corporate Finance
- Strategic Management
- Business Analysis
- Human Resource Management
- EDHEC seeks talented candidates from diverse backgrounds, with a history of academic achievement and demonstrated potential for growth and professional success.
- 3-year bachelor degree minimum.
- English proficiency tests
- Optional GMAT or GRE or TAGE MAGE or CAT* official test score report (CAT* for Indian students only) can add value to your file
- Letter of motivation
- Academic transcripts
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Online interview to complete
International14600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21900 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA14600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21900 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Lille
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.