The educational aims of the International Transport, Trade and Logistics program at Unicaf Scholarships are that the student should:
- Be exposed to, and develop, a broad range of skills relating to International Transport, Trade and Logistics.
- Develop the ability to organise thoughts, analyse, synthesise and critically appraise at Masters level.
- Be able to solve complex problems through the creation, identification and evaluation of options.
- Analyse a range of case study organisations in light of industry best practice relating to sustainability.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Project Management Fundamentals
- International Trade and Global Transport Systems
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Operations Research
- Transport Economics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics Transport Management Transportation Engineering View 8 other Masters in Transportation Engineering in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- An accredited UK Honours degree with minimum 2.2 classification or international equivalent in Maritime, Logistics, Business, Management or relevant subject area. Some related professional qualifications at the appropriate level supported by relevant industry experience may also be considered.
- Official transcripts from all universities, colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions attended.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6500 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 GBP for the full programme
National6500 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 GBP for the full programme
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.