The Digital Marketing programme at Unicaf Scholarships will also develop skills to be able to identify where digital marketing fits within the business environment through critical reflection and practice-based learning.
More specifically the programme aims to enable students to:
- Understand the digital marketing industry.
- Manage the digital marketing function in practice, based on relevant and appropriate management theory and emerging technologies.
- Develop the analytical skills to identify, interpret and respond to the marketing environment and digital marketing capabilities of an organisation.
- Develop the practical skills relating to key software deemed important by industry.
- Carry out independent academic research
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital Marketing Communications
- Digital Consumer Psychology
- Data Analysis and Application
- Digital Marketing Strategy and Planning
- Experiential Marketing in the Digital Era
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Marketing View 3 other Masters in Marketing in Cyprus
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- An accredited UK Honours degree in a relevant discipline with minimum 2.2 classification or international equivalent. Some related professional qualifications at the appropriate level may also be considered.
- Official transcripts from all universities, colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions attended.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6317 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12635 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
National6317 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12635 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.