This master’s degree in Business Management with the specialization in Data & Business Analytics will teach you to combine data with actionable business insights. You will gain strong knowledge in data technology, data applications, data strategies and data-driven decision making, and will explore the potential of data applications within a business context — both in terms of operational analysis and strategical decision making.
During this program, you will also gain a deep understanding of all corporate functions, learn how to use and implement a wide range of tools to solve complex management challenges and be taught the skills needed to make excellent management decisions.
Enhance your professional profile from day one of this Steinbeis master’s. Gain the in-demand skills necessary for the modern business environment — where the need to rely on accurate data-backed insights is ever-increasing — and feel confident in pursuing your career in business intelligence, data analytics, business transformation, consulting, operations management, and marketing intelligence.
Internationally recognized German accreditation (FIBAA)
Management Foundation (mandatory):
- Management & Entrepreneurship
- Managing Projects
- Marketing & Consumer Behavior
- Economics, Politics & Society
- Research, Science & Quantitative Methods
- Advanced Statistics
Courses in this specialization:
- Foundations of Statistics Using R
- Overview & Introduction - Data, Analytics and Business
- Business Analytics
- Data Economics, Business and Ethics
- Data - Market Research and Consumer Analytics
- Data Technology
- Digital Marketing Analytics
- Data Applications
- Data Strategies
- Data - Methods and Processes
- The Data Innovation Project
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
September 2022, November 2022, January 2023
- Regular optional meetings, Regular mandatory meetings
- Continuous support with feedback on request, Proactive tutoring and support
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Data Science & Big Data View 8 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To enroll in our international master’s program, you must have:
- Successfully completed any Bachelor Degree with 180 ECTS from an accredited university.
- IELTS 6.0 (or) PTE 56, Duolingo 100, TOEFL 80 (or) Cambridge Advanced or Proficiency (or) proof of six years’ worth of academic studies in English.
If you have any questions regarding your eligibility to study at Steinbeis SMI, please contact our Student Advisory Team.
International8940 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8940 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA8940 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8940 EUR per year during 24 months.
€2,235 per semester
* Without scholarship support
€250 enrollment fee
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.