Our master’s in Digital Marketing will teach you how to professionally transform your company‘s products and services by utilizing the vast number of digital channels available in today’s online-focused world.
Digital marketing is the quickest and most cost-effective way to reach your target market, raise your brand’s awareness and boost your company’s leads and sales. It is also an excellent way of monitoring the expectations and experiences of your audience, through the invaluable feedback garnered from your online social channel’s comments and chats.
Through this focus, you will learn how to implement a smart, data-based marketing strategy by applying omni-channel concepts and specific targeting. We will help you to establish inbound marketing approaches and teach you how to increase the efficiency of your campaigns through clever automation and personalization, which will aid in creating a structural framework that works best for your brand.
With the help of a finely tuned content marketing strategy, the many facets of digital marketing and copious online platforms can easily manageable and highly beneficial.
Internationally recognized German accreditation (FIBAA)
Management Foundation (mandatory):
- Management & Entrepreneurship
- Managing Projects
- Marketing & Consumer Behavior
- Economics, Politics & Society
- Research, Science & Quantitative Methods
- Advanced Statistics
Courses in this specialization:
- Research and Science Project
- Digital Economics
- Structural Framework of Marketing
- Market Research and Consumer Behavior
- Digital Marketing
- Advanced Digital Marketing
- Digital Infrastructure and Principles of Software Developments
- Strategic Media Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
September 2022, November 2022, January 2023
- Regular optional meetings, Regular mandatory meetings
- Continuous support with feedback on request, Proactive tutoring and support
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Digital Communication View 3 other Masters in Digital Communication in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To enroll in our international master’s program, you must have:
- Successfully completed any Bachelor Degree with 180 ECTS from an accredited university.
- IELTS 6.0 (or) PTE 56, Duolingo 100, TOEFL 80 (or) Cambridge Advanced or Proficiency (or) proof of six years’ worth of academic studies in English.
If you have any questions regarding your eligibility to study at Steinbeis SMI, please contact our Student Advisory Team.
International8940 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8940 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA8940 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8940 EUR per year during 24 months.
€2,235 per semester
* Without scholarship support
€250 enrollment fee
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.