Special Education (Visual Impairment and Blindness - Orientation and Mobility) from California State University Los Angeles is highly intensive and incorporates extensive hands-on training and fieldwork experiences with coursework in visual impairment, theory and effective teaching practices.
Students at Special Education (Visual Impairment and Blindness - Orientation and Mobility) from California State University Los Angeles will:
- Develop an understanding of current issues, practices and directions in curriculum in Orientation & Mobility.
- Develop knowledge and skills in educational research; develop analysis and reflection skills and written and oral communication.
- Identify and analyze topics of importance in current educational conversations and debates for critical issues related to Orientation & Mobility.
- Commit to their students’ learning of Orientation & Mobility concepts, skills and techniques.
- Research Methods in Special Education
- Problems and Practices in Special Education
- Student Teaching with Master Teacher
- Basic Travel in Orientation and Mobility for the Blind
- Advanced Travel and Assistive Technology in Orientation and Mobility for the Blind
- Instructional Strategies, Individualized Programming, and Diversity in Orientation and Mobility
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Special Education View 3209 other Masters in Education in United States
- a minimum of a 2.75 grade point average in their last 60 semester units attempted.
- must complete all division application procedures.
International16296 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16296 USD per year during 12 months.
National16296 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16296 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State8216 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8216 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.