This MSc provides the advanced training required to achieve performance in job positions and missions that:
- Require a global and strategic vision to tackle Purchasing and Supply Chain challenges.
- Impose a transversal approach of a firm’s management decisions, which in turn favors career evolution to top management positions.
- Are conducted in an international context, and are impacted by technological innovations: « For 65 % of Supply Chain departments, managing virtual and international teams is a major challenge for the 5 coming years » (Salary Benchmarking Study, Michael Page, 2019).
- Necessitate strong abilities to work in project mode within multicultural teams in more and more agile organizations.
- Are on the front line when it comes to promoting social and environmental changes.
This MSc emphasis is set on quantitative and data driven decision making, at the heart of a firm’ procurement and operational performance. It provides the advanced skills for:
- High-level Big Data analysis, applied to demand forecasting, market mechanisms understanding, supplier selection process, statistical process control…
- Decision making when interactions are strategic (applied Game Theory) or not (operations research, simulation methods)
- Mastering information, using tools like SAP, Arena, VBA, XlStat…
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Purchasing and Supply Chain Strategy
- Supply Chain Management
- Purchasing management
- Performance and Risk Management
- Decision Making in Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
- Performance and Risk Management
- International issues in Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
- Issues in Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics View 26 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Direct access to MSc:
- 4-year Bachelor Degree (240 ECTS) or equivalent
- English native language, IELTS 6.5, TOEIC 800, TOEFL 90 or TBS English test B2
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA18000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Toulouse
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
To assist our students financially, we offer several discounts for our Master of Science programs:
- Early Bird discount: for students who apply and pay by the 31st December (10%) - this is the only discount which can be combined with others
- Merit discount: this discount is based on your grades and general profile (10%)
- Partner University discount: for students who have studied at one of TBS's Partner Universities (10%)
- Sibling discount: for students who have a brother or sister enrolled at TBS
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.