At a Glance
The International Tourism Management programme of the University of Aberdeen is designed to help students build a solid theoretical and practical foundation in international tourism management. By interdisciplinary curriculum integration, students will understand the various challenges that modern tourism managers are likely to face and how to keep informed on innovation in the dynamic international tourism sector. Not only will students develop essential, evaluative decision-making skills, the programme also nurtures their academic abilities while inspiring the skills and characteristics they need to become an accomplished tourism professional.
Our research-led teaching is combined with a practical focus on up-to-the-minute managerial and strategic issues, supported by three Industry Sessions, live consultancy projects, guest speakers and field trips; students will be benefited from such a real-world approach, gaining grounded insights to succeed in international tourism management.
Upon graduation, students will be equipped with a solid theoretical foundation in International Tourism Management and a wealth of experience gained from the deep involvement in the thriving (inter)national tourism scene, gaining a competitive edge with prospective employers.
- Issues in International Management
- Marketing Management
- Negotiation & Cross-cultural Management
- Human Resource Essentials
- Destination and Tourists
- New Product and Service Development
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInternational Business Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 89 other Masters in Hospitality Management in United Kingdom
- Our minimum entry requirement for this programme is a degree at 2:2 (lower second class) UK Honours level (or a degree from a non-UK institution which is judged by the University to be of equivalent worth).
- This programme is open to graduates from any discipline, and does not require marketing, management, business or tourism study to be completed at undergraduate level.
- Degree Transcript: a full transcript showing all the subjects you studied and the marks you have achieved in your degree(s) (original & official English translation)
- Personal Statement: a detailed personal statement explaining your motivation for this particular programme
International25100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25100 GBP per year during 12 months.
National15200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15200 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Aberdeen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.