At a Glance
Consulting is the fastest growing global professional occupation. Rapid changes in world business and advances in technology means companies are seeking new ways to compete and innovate. Business consultants are the solution with unique industry and occupational understanding and expertise.
The Business Consulting and Psychology programme at the University of Aberdeen offers an opportunity to study fundamental concepts of business management and psychology. The range of topics covered offered by both the Business School and the School of Psychology will include research and practice based elements, giving students extensive knowledge of industry practices, key theories and challenges in business consultancy.
This will help you develop a range of transferable skills in understanding human behaviour in the workforce, problem identification, analysis and solving, project management, interpersonal communication including administering psychological analysis techniques and providing feedback, in depth operational analysis and business report writing.
- Business Consulting
- Operations and Project Management
- Company Culture and Conflict
- Organisational Psychology
- Managing Change
- Positive Psychology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Psychology School Counselling View 839 other Masters in Psychology in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The programme is open to all professionals with a minimum 5 years employment history and graduates from any discipline.
- Degree Transcript: a full transcript showing all the subjects you studied and the marks you have achieved in your degree(s) (original & official English translation)
- Personal Statement: a detailed personal statement explaining your motivation for this particular programme
- A reference letter from your university discussing your academic ability. If you have been out of education for a long time you may wish to use your current or most recent employer, or another professional person
- A minimum 5 years employment history
International25100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25100 GBP per year during 12 months.
National15200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15200 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Aberdeen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.