You’ll explore a wide range of topics, which include:
- identifying challenges which impact global mental health
- processing and interpreting health surveillance data
- understanding how ethical policies are designed for an international framework
Why we’re great
- You’ll be assessed through a variety of methods, including peer presentations, discussion forums and written essays.
- You’ll be able to take a more clinical or holistic pathway, or a combination of both, with a range of optional modules to tailor your learning to your interests.
- Each module incorporates critical thinking and practical tasks to help develop essential skills for the workplace.
The Global Mental Health and Wellbeing from University of Essex Online is designed with a specific focus on employability. Upon completion, you will have the skills and experience required to pursue a career as a Mentor, Coach, Manager, Mental Health Lead or Wellbeing Adviser. With further training you could also become a Specialist Nurse, Specialist Mental Health Practitioner or Health Service Manager.
Additionally, you may wish to further your studies with our PG Dip Global Mental Health and Wellbeing (120 credits) or MSc Global Mental Health and Wellbeing (180 credits).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Global Policy and Ethics in Mental Health
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Clinical Psychology View 71 other Masters in Clinical Psychology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
In order to satisfy the academic entry route requirements for our MSc Global Mental Health and Wellbeing, you must have the following qualifications as a minimum:
- an undergraduate degree from an approved institution, equivalent to a UK Honours degree, or a relevant professional qualification
- at least three years’ relevant work experience within a mental health/health and social care field.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1972 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3945 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
National1972 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3945 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.