You’ll explore the sociological aspects of mental health and wellbeing, while analysing policies and ethics in a global context. You’ll also expand your knowledge of mental health in the workplace to better support others with their problems.
- challenges associated with mental health on a global scale
- the principles and methods of epidemiology, and how to analyse statistical outcomes in research
- mental health over the life course, considering psychological stressors from infancy to old age
Finally, you’ll have the opportunity to conduct your own research project on a topic of interest relevant to the course.
Why we’re great
- You’ll be assessed through a variety of methods, including peer presentations, discussion forums and written essays.
- You’ll be able to take a more clinical or holistic pathway, or a combination of both, with a range of optional modules to tailor your learning to your interests.
- Each module incorporates critical thinking and practical tasks to help develop essential skills for the workplace.
As an MSc Global Mental Health and Wellbeing graduate, combined with your existing knowledge and skills, you will be well prepared to take on roles across a variety of sectors. These include HR Manager, Coach or Mentor, HR Mental Health Lead, Wellbeing Adviser, Commissioning Manager and Policy Adviser. With further training you could also look to be a Specialist Nurse, Health Service Manager or Specialist Mental Health Practitioner.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Mental Health Over the Life Course
- Global Policy and Ethics in Mental Health
- Research Methods
- Research Project, Dissertation
- Contemporary Issues in Mental Health and Wellbeing
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Clinical Psychology View 71 other Masters in Clinical Psychology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
In order to satisfy the academic entry route requirements for our MSc Global Mental Health and Wellbeing, you must have the following qualifications as a minimum:
- an undergraduate degree from an approved institution, equivalent to a UK Honours degree, or a relevant professional qualification
- at least three years’ relevant work experience within a mental health/health and social care field.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5918 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11836 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
National5918 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11836 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.