The Post-Master’s Degree in Smart Mobility offers high-level technical and managerial training with a focus on:
- Existing technologies for the different stages of the information processing supply chain.
- The application of technology to ensure and update functions, through increased use of more detailed data.
- The interplay between the various components, whether related to manufacturing or sales, hardware or software, in order to improve systems.
- Relationships between the different parties involved in mobility: cooperation, synergy, competition, regulation, system effects etc.
The Smart Mobility - Digital Transformation of Mobility Systems course from Télécom Paris features extensive interaction with companies, through projects based on real data and industry events and focuses on group debate and analysis.
An example of close ties with businesses: support over the course of the program from our select group of founding corporate partners including Renault, SNCR, Setec and the Ile-de-France region.
The Post-Master’s degree is accredited by the Conférence des Grandes Écoles and is a member of the French Mobility community.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mobility systems organization
- Smart Mobility – Smart City
- Stakeholders and political issues in Mobility 3.0
- Contractual and legal aspects
- Security, safety and cybersecurity for systems and networks
- Information systems engineering for mobility
- Communications and localization for smart mobility
- Big data processing, introduction to big data
- Big data algorithmics, data mining & machine learning
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 11 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology General Engineering & Technology View 102 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- An engineering degree accredited by the Commission des Titres d’Ingénieur (French Engineering Education Commission), equivalent to five years of higher education
- A graduate degree from a management or business school accredited to award Master’s degrees (equivalent to five years of higher education)
- A two-year Master’s degree from a university (example – Diploma of Advanced Studies or Advanced Graduate Diploma, meaning you have completed a total of five years of higher education)
- A one-year Master’s degree from a university (meaning you have completed four years of higher education) AND three years of professional experience
- An equivalent degree from a foreign institution
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14000 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 EUR for the full programme during 11 months.
EU/EEA14000 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 EUR for the full programme during 11 months.
- 14,000 € personal financing (students, job seekers)
- 17.000 € financing from companies, administrations, Pôle Emploi, other organisations (region…)
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.