- Learn to do business across cultures.
- Tailor your programme to your interests and goals, including a choice of electives and study abroad options.
- Prove your skill with a practical master’s dissertation on a specific business and management area.
- Connect with our large network of corporate partners through events and internship opportunities.
Reach your goals – and see the world
Within this programme alone, our student body represents 25+ nationalities from top universities around the world, and our faculty represents 15+ nationalities – with loads of international industry experience. We provide you with a highly international experience, even if you opt to stay in Nantes throughout the programme.
If you’d like to really dig in deep to a particular region, choose to study abroad with one of our top international partners during your summer term. For more information on study abroad opportunities at Audencia, please contact us.
With the increasing globalisation of the world’s economies, corporations need highly trained leaders who can tackle complex and challenging issues – and in innovative and socially responsible ways that emphasise ethics alongside profitability. Gain insights and practical experience from leading global experts and corporations in the IMM.
Functions IMM qualifies you for:
- General management
- Export sales
- Financial management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Team Building and Leadership Development
- Conflict Management
- Data Mining and Knowledge Management
- Corporate Strategy Analysis
- International Strategy and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Financial Accounting
- Cost accounting
- Corporate Finance
- International Marketing
- Managing Across Cultures
- Human Resources Management and Business Ethics
- Managerial Coaching
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications are open until the class is full and are processed on a rolling basis. Due to the limited number of places available in this competitive programme, we advise applying as soon as possible.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Master in Management (MIM) View 184 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- 4-year bachelor’s degree in any field
- Proficiency in English
- Completion of Pre-MSc programme
Pre-MSc + MSc:
- 3-year bachelor’s degree in any field
- Proficiency in English
In addition to the online application you will be required to submit the following documents:
- CV and cover letter in English
- Copies of diplomas and academic transcripts
- English test score (TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS)
- Copy of identity document (e.g. passport)
- Photo (jpeg, 346 x 366)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA18000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
- Pre-MSc + MSc: €22,000
Living costs for Nantes
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.