For companies to stay competitive, they must be run with precise competence from the ground up. An excellently curated and managed team is essential when it comes to coping with the inevitable economic and organizational challenges a business will face.
Our Master of Science Business Management (MSc) specializing in Business & Organizational Psychology helps you develop competencies in business psychology, diagnostics, organizational consulting, and development, change management, and leadership – making it the optimal specialization for organization developers, recruitment consultants, HR associates, and coaches.
Find out how to positively impact your people and your organization by strengthening your own leadership qualities. Develop your critical thinking and build the expertise to improve workplace motivation and attitudes. Support diversity, build resilient leaders, and boost your team morale and your organization’s productivity.
Study alongside your job to build on the skills you need to advance in your career.
Learn the basics of business management with our mandatory Foundation course and dive deep into the topics that will propel you forward in your chosen career through your selection of one of our three online master’s specializations. By combining a strong general management foundation with up-to-date knowledge from the specialization of your choice, our Master of Science Business Management (MSc) Online gives you the tools you need to meet the needs of the modern business world.
In keeping with meeting the needs of the modern business world, Steinbeis SMI’s online master’s programs offer a high degree of flexibility so that you can study at your own pace alongside your professional and personal commitments. This means that you can pursue further education and obtain an internationally recognized German degree without having to leave your job.
Despite the learning method, our online master’s studies offer the same opportunities to engage with lecturers, project coaches, and classmates – through various options of LIVE sessions – as those students participating in our on-campus programs.
Internationally recognized German accreditation (FIBAA)
Management Foundation (mandatory):
- Economic, Politics and Society
- Strategic Management
- Innovation Project
- Business Organization
- Project Management
- Leadership & Communication
- Research & Science Project
- Philosophy of Science and Research Method
- Advanced Statistics
Courses in this specialization:
- Business Psychology I
- Business Psychology II
- Organizational Consulting & Organizational Development
- Psychological Aspects of Change in Organizations
- Psychological Aspects of Leadership in Organization
- Strategies of HR Management
- Change Management
- The Future of Business Organization
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
September 2022, November 2022, January 2023
- Regular optional meetings, Regular mandatory meetings
- Continuous support with feedback on request, Proactive tutoring and support
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Psychology View 27 other Masters in Business Administration in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To enroll in our online master’s program, you must have:
- Successfully completed any Bachelor Degree with 180 ECTS from an accredited university.
- IELTS 6.0 (or) PTE 56, Duolingo 100, TOEFL 80 (or) Cambridge Advanced or Proficiency (or) proof of six years’ worth of academic studies in English.
If you have any questions regarding your eligibility to study at Steinbeis SMI, please contact our Student Advisory Team.
International8940 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8940 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA8940 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8940 EUR per year during 24 months.
€2,235 per semester
* Without scholarship support
€250 enrollment fee
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.