Across the globe, sustainability has become increasingly important. As a result of this, industries and organizations around the world are now expected to realize and manage the impact they have not just on the economy and society, but also on the environment.
The Steinbeis master’s with a focus on Sustainable Management concentrates on the intersection of business and sustainability and provides you with vital information that helps to ensure the long-term viability of your business.
Through a combination of the strong basic knowledge learned from the mandatory business management foundation module and the in-depth understanding of various sustainability issues – including legal regulations in the field of sustainability – gained from your specialization, this course will help you develop strategic and operational concepts to promote sustainability in your business or will encourage you to maybe even start your own sustainable company.
Expand your knowledge in the sustainability field across organizations, industries, and practices, enhance your capabilities in business, consulting, and ESG (environmental, social, and governance) and establish your transition to sustainable business.
Study alongside your job to build on the skills you need to advance in your career.
Learn the basics of business management with our mandatory Foundation course and dive deep into the topics that will propel you forward in your chosen career through your selection of one of our three online master’s specializations. By combining a strong general management foundation with up-to-date knowledge from the specialization of your choice, our Master of Science Business Management (MSc) Online gives you the tools you need to meet the needs of the modern business world.
In keeping with meeting the needs of the modern business world, Steinbeis SMI’s online master’s programs offer a high degree of flexibility so that you can study at your own pace alongside your professional and personal commitments. This means that you can pursue further education and obtain an internationally recognized German degree without having to leave your job.
Despite the learning method, our online master’s studies offer the same opportunities to engage with lecturers, project coaches, and classmates – through various options of LIVE sessions – as those students participating in our on-campus programs.
Internationally recognized German accreditation (FIBAA)
Management Foundation (mandatory):
- Economic, Politics and Society
- Strategic Management
- Innovation Project
- Business Organization
- Project Management
- Leadership & Communication
- Research & Science Project
- Philosophy of Science and Research Method
- Advanced Statistics
Courses in this specialization:
- Sustainability in Society, Economy & Organization.
- Sustainable/Responsible Management
- Sustainable Enterpreneurship
- Sustainable Growth Strategies
- Sustainable Finance & Risk
- The Future of Business Organization
- Change Management
- Organizational & Decision Making Techniques
The SMI LaunchPad:
- Profile analysis
- 1 to 1 coaching sessions
- Networking Events
- Salary negotiation and German work contracts
- Job searching in Germany.
- Training in:
- Personal Branding
- German cultural codes
- LinkedIn profile, CV, and cover letter presentation
- Interview preparation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
September 2022, November 2022, January 2023
- Regular optional meetings, Regular mandatory meetings
- Continuous support with feedback on request, Proactive tutoring and support
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Sustainable Development View 4 other Masters in Sustainable Development in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To enroll in our international master’s program, you must have:
- Successfully completed any Bachelor Degree with 180 ECTS from an accredited university.
- IELTS 6.0 (or) PTE 56, Duolingo 100, TOEFL 80 (or) Cambridge Advanced or Proficiency (or) proof of six years’ worth of academic studies in English.
If you have any questions regarding your eligibility to study at Steinbeis SMI, please contact our Student Advisory Team.
International8940 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8940 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA8940 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8940 EUR per year during 24 months.
€2,235 per semester
* Without scholarship support
€250 enrollment fee
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.