The Quantitative Finance and Risk Management program at EISTI Graduate Engineering School draws on the recognized excellence of our engineering school in quantitative finance, and makes great use of the collaborations with the Universities of Paris-Dauphine and Cergy-Pontoise.
This Master’s degree covers the whole chain of quantitative finance, from theoretical aspects to the application in a professional setting. The chain can be described as follows:
- Description of the market and financial products
- Mathematical models of finance
- Mathematical models of risk
- Numerical resolution: computer-aided simulation
- Calibration and asset evaluation
Specific details of the Master:
- The Master came from the Financial Engineering option (IFI) taught at the EISTI for the last 13 years (all students from the option have found work as soon as their compulsory internships finished, and have an average salary 20% higher than the norm in this sector).
- In and of itself, the Master is intrinsically international.
- The theoretical teaching of this Master is very thorough, covering everything needed to know in the associated professions. As a consequence, the students are very adaptable within the work market.
- The Master offers a 3-skilled approach, in Computer Science, Mathematics and Finance.
The program is accredited by the French Ministry of Higher Education and Research.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Measure and integration
- Functional Analysis
- Stochastic Processes-Discrete/Continuous Time
- Jump Processes and Application
- Partial Differential Equations
- Monte Carlo Simulations
- Finite Difference Methods
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Financial Mathematics Risk Management View 4 other Masters in Financial Mathematics in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A completed application form
- Official copies of university transcripts and degrees
- Copy of identity card/passport
- A one page CV
- Letter of motivation
- One letter of recommendation
- Current school attendance record
International7000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7000 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA7000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7000 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.