The interdisciplinary curriculum provides a foundation in the field, while electives help you tailor the certificate to your goals.
Through this Quantum Technology and Quantum Information (Online) program Drexel University, you will obtain a fundamental understanding of the implementation and use of existing quantum computing hardware tools and systems, as well as a working knowledge to evaluate relevant quantum information processes and components.
The quantum mechanics certificate’s goal is to help you obtain the skills you need to join the growing number of quantum technologists in government and private sectors.
- 100% online
- Designed for working professionals
- Taught by research professionals in the field of quantum technology and quantum information
- A highly interactive online learning method allows extensive interaction with faculty and classmates
- Choose from electives in topics such as theoretical quantum mechanics, solid state physics, and nanoscience and materials properties
- Credits from this quantum mechanics certificate can be applied toward the in-person MS in Physics or Materials Science and Engineering upon acceptance to those programs
- Quantum Technology
- Quantum Information
- Structure, Symmetry, and Properties of Materials
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Engineering Management View 296 other Masters in Informatics & Information Technology in United States
- A four-year bachelor's degree in any major from a regionally accredited institution in the United States or an equivalent international institution
- 3.0 GPA preferred in a prior completed degree, bachelors or above
International16104 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1342 USD per credit during 12 months.
National16104 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1342 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.