Successful organizations rely on leadership from employees who can shape policy, manage projects, and deliver return on investments in technology. Drexel University’s online Graduate Certificate in Information Technology Strategy and Execution is designed to train the next generation of digital strategists
The Information Technology Strategy and Execution (Online) program is offered by Drexel University.
- Fully online, 15-credit program
- Learn from highly respected faculty in both Drexel's LeBow College of Business and College of Computing & Informatics
- New and updated curriculum that focuses on the intersection of applied information technology and business
- Coursework is project-based to give you additional experience
- Can be stacked with other certificates to complete the MS in Business Information Technology
- Aligning Information Systems and Business Strategies
- MIS Policy and Strategy
- Leading and Executing Change
- Software Engineering Economics
- Software Project Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Business Information Systems Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 125 other Masters in Business Information Systems in United States
- A four-year bachelor's degree in any major from a regionally accredited institution in the United States or an equivalent international institution
- A 3.0 GPA is preferred in a previously completed degree, bachelors or above
- At least 2 years professional experience in business or technology
International18600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1240 USD per credit during 12 months.
National18600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1240 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.