Drexel's accredited online Certificate in Healthcare Informatics is designed for information professionals, clinical personnel and health care support personnel who want to increase their knowledge of health information technology and prepare for the management of the complex social and organizational issues surrounding this major change in health care.
The Healthcare Informatics (Online) program from Drexel University provides the groundwork for improved ability to serve as a liaison to clinicians, health care administrators and other health care professionals as well as non-health care professionals in the use of current and emerging computer technologies.
Upon graduating, you'll be able to take on additional health care IT-related responsibilities or embark upon new careers as managers or developers of health care IT systems.
- Fully online program convenient for busy professionals
- Taught by the distinguished faculty of the College of Computing and Informatics
- Drexel University is a charter member of the American Medical Informatics Association Academic Forum
- A highly interactive, online learning environment designed to challenge and engage
- Healthcare Informatics
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Social Network Analytics
- Managing Health Informatics Projects
- Healthcare Informatics: Planning & Evaluation
- Public Health Informatics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Administration Health Sciences Health Informatics View 656 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A four-year bachelor's degree in any major from a regionally accredited institution in the United States or an equivalent international institution
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) Scores are not required
International12564 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1396 USD per credit during 12 months.
National12564 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1396 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.