Students in this course undertake a program of independent, supervised research. Assessment is on the basis of an exhibition of their work.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- For more information please visit the official website.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- By agreement with their supervisors, students may commence at any time throughout the year, except December
DisciplinesArchitecture Design View 90 other Masters in Design in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at The University of Western Australia and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Qualifications equivalent to a Bachelor of Architecture with at least upper second class honours and sufficient architectural design experience to satisfy the School of Architecture, Landscape and Visual Arts and the Graduate Research School that the applicant has sufficient expertise to complete the course
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International36600 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 73200 AUD for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Perth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.